Jordan Commercial Bank is one of the most important financial institutions that support SMEs, due to their role in driving national economic growth and distribution of credit risks in a way that contributes to expanding the Bank’s customers' base and build distinguished relations with them.
The Bank provides all types of direct and indirect credit facilities for SMEs, which suit their need. As part of the Bank’s constant pursuit to support companies, financial services are provided to this segment through specialized business departments that are available at the bank's different branches and in different areas in Jordan and Palestine.
In Jordan, the Bank has five business departments that are equipped with qualified staff. These departments are:
- North Amman Business Centre.
- Central Amman Business Centre.
- South Amman Business Centre.
- The North Business Centre.
- The South Business Centre.
Credit facilities the Bank provides to the SMEs vary based on their goals as following:
- Short-term financing through the “overdraft”, “roundabout loan”, declining loan” and “discount back” so as to contribute to the revitalization and business support and financing working capital.
- The long-term funding through the "declining long-term loan" tofinance fixed assets.
- Commercial services for the implementation of agreements and importand export operations through the "bank guarantees" and "bank credit" ofall kinds.
In order to expand the base of beneficiaries in SMEs and provide the optimal and comprehensive financial solutions, Jordan Commercial Bank has launched a new product “Tejari Business”. This product seeks to finance business owners through concessional terms and various advantages that ensure facilitating obtaining finances, customers’ service and developing businesses in a way that guarantees achieving the goals of each party.