Jordan Commercial Bank offers corporate clients a wide range of customized banking services that cater to their unique corporate needs and preferences. From financial advisory to investment banking services, Jordan Commercial Bank draws upon our team's extensive technical expertise and industry insight to deliver customized solutions to our corporate clients, whether public or private corporations, financial institutions, or government entities.
- Commercial Facilities
- Term Loans
- Trade Finance
In order to satisfy the borrowing needs of our clients, Jordan Commercial Bank provides commercial loans at fixed interest rates with flexible terms and predictable monthly payments that are guaranteed for the duration of the loan.
Offered commercial facilities services include:
Jordan Commercial Bank offers clients a credit line that is linked to their working capital account, and accepts drafts drawn on other banks in all major currencies .
- Revolving Loans:
This arrangement allows for the loan amount to be withdrawn, repaid, and redrawn again in any manner and any number of times, until the arrangement expires. Jordan Commercial Bank treats credit card loans and overdrafts as revolving loans .
- Promissory Notes Discounting:
Jordan Commercial Bank issues promissory notes with different maturity rates that may draw interest or be issued at a discount based on our clients' preferences.
Term loans are generally provided for acquiring income-producing assets (machinery, equipment, and inventory) that generate the cash flows for repayment of the loan.
- Short Term Loans (Mainly for Working Investment)
- This is an asset based short-term loan payable in a fixed number of equal installments over the term of the loan.
- These loans are set for 1 year or less.
- Medium Term Loans
These loans are set between 1 and 3 years.
- Long Term Loans
These loans are set for more than 3 years.
Specialized in trade finance activities, Jordan Commercial Bank delivers reliable and flexible solutions to accommodate our clients' demanding business schedules, leveraging our network of international correspondent banks in strategic locations across the globe to ensure the flawless flow of our clients' transactions.
Our services include:
- Letters of Credit: Jordan Commercial Bank guides our clients' trade transactions through the extension of indirect credit in the form of L/Cs - the most common arrangement used by global banks for settling international commercial transactions - and ensures that the transactions are carried out in accordance with international terms and regulations.
- Letter of Credit (L/C) Offers: JCBank offers different kinds of L/Cs according to international standards to exporters and importers that are tied to L/Cs through a team of experts and professionals .
- Letter of Guarantee (L/G):
Jordan Commercial Bank offers tailor-made bank guarantees to suit our client's business needs .
- Bills For Collection:
In addition to L/Cs, Jordan Commercial Bank also offers Bills for Collection to those of our valued clients who do not require the full protection of a Letter of Credit, but want more protection when transacting their business in open account terms.
- Export Loans:
One of the many facilities offered by Jordan Commercial Bank, export loans enable our clients to gain the liquidity they need to carry out export transactions at competitive rates and flexible terms.